Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm DYING!!! Someone Please Help Me Out!!?

would anyone mind making me several outfits for this summer.



i've tried a million times to get someone to make a set for me but i'm having trouble with it.



i need an outfit for:



beach



hanging out



disneyland



15th b-day party(mine)



descriptions:



age now:14



style: mix of everything except OTHER than preppy(tomboy, sk8tr, punk, fun, etc.)



color i like: anything except pink



stores: h%26amp;m, hot topic, ae, hollister, macy's, target, etc.



area/weather: southern california/hot, nice...



things i like: tanks, jeans, skater shoes, no stilettos , skirts, bare shoulders, big hoodies, hats, leg warmers, ...



height: 5'4" and long legs



stuff i do: very athletic, not EXTREMELY popular



hair and eye color: dark brown



hair: layered length: under chest



jewelry: necklaces, earrings, rings



THANK YOU SO MUCH if you do it. 10pts to best outfit set. i have an account on polyvore so it's helpful through there links are ok too.



xoxoxo



reason: bf coming from texas and i don't have many outfits



I'M DESPRATE!!thx



I'm DYING!!! Someone Please Help Me Out!!?

here are some =]



I'm DYING!!! Someone Please Help Me Out!!?

i do mind



I'm DYING!!! Someone Please Help Me Out!!?

This outfit for hanging out



(the girl on the left)-



http://store.delias.com/item.do?category...



I'm really sorry. I tried, but im so bad at this! I hope my one outfit helps! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance