Sunday, June 20, 2010

Semi formal attire?

Im going to a semi formal dance thats not at my school, my date and I are kind of punk I suppose, so we don't want to dress up that much.



But I was thinking of wearing a nice black skirt (with a few pleats) and a red and black shirt, it has red roses on it, it has sleeves that go to my elbow and have bows at the elbows and is almost deep enough to be a v-neck and I plan on wearing my 2 inch black heels.



to make it dressier I plan on doing something with my hair and really doing up my jewelry and nails.



is this safe enough for not knowing anyone, but also dressy enough to fit it, but not stick out?



thanks a lot im really nervous about meeting my date's friends



Semi formal attire?

don't be nervous. if you have an idea of how your date normally dresses, then dressing his style, or the style you normally dress, is expected. i wouldn't overdue it with jewelry and nails. don't paint your nails black or anything. maybe just have them nicely done with clear polish. make sure the jewelry is simple and elegant, and that will dress the outfit up. defintely get your hair done nice and wear nice heels. you will be fine. he asked you as his date because he likes you and your style!



Semi formal attire?

I think that fit's "semi formal" just right; it sounds like your own version of the timeless "little black dress"



I work in a clothing store that sells a lot of formal clothes %26amp; I find the right accessories/hairstyle will dress up anything.



I'd love to see your top with the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance