Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hairstyle change/ideas??

My hair is mushrom shaped and/or coconut shaped...



Note 1: I dont want to go fo anything extreme like on american idol, sanjaya's Fauxhawk...



Note 2: Im a Boy



Note 3: i dont want anything that looks emo... or punk...



Hairstyle change/ideas??

Go for something simple but good looking like this...



Hairstyle change/ideas??

spike it brow! not to short though, medium length. you've got dark hair so it will look sweet... you could also make it a messy lochs and it would look catching. hope i helped.



Hairstyle change/ideas??

I'd go to a reputable hair stylist and have them look at my hair, shape of my face and head, etc. Than I would look in their books and ask their opinion. Personally, I think you would look good in a real short haircut. Short haircuts are really in style too.



Hairstyle change/ideas??

How about being bald?



Hairstyle change/ideas??

go for brad pitt type of hair do...short on side, but kinda long and styled on top (with gel)~



DONT SPIKE IT! makes u look like a wanabe thug. and dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance