Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm planning on dying my hair. what color should it be?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a391/G...



also a brand of color would be appreciated. i was thinking like a burgundy but last time i did it only the top of my hair was burgundy and the rest was still dark brown. oh and what if i put reddish like the punk looking red streaks in it.



I'm planning on dying my hair. what color should it be?

black. get "nice N easy" thats works pretty good. if u want to have a punk look then i would do black with purple and red streaks but thats just me. [[ im goth and can be emo sometimes. LIVE ON JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETTES!]]



I'm planning on dying my hair. what color should it be?

the burgundy did the same in my hair. i was sad lol. but i think the red streaks would look good as long as they weren't toooo red, ya know?



I'm planning on dying my hair. what color should it be?

Definitely nothing too dark because your skin is already pretty fair and it will only make you look paler. Why not try a dirty blonde or even a reddish color?



I'm planning on dying my hair. what color should it be?

i like really dark red or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance