Sunday, June 20, 2010

Makeup emergency?

http://www.cosmogirl.com/beauty/get-the-...



I want to do lipstick like this mock version of a model from Dior but i dont have mauve c or coral lipstick which colors would be good for me i have natural tan skin and dark red hair which color would POP but be normally i dont want anything out of the shades you coudl find a MAC or Chanel



Makeup emergency?

With your hair and skin color a deep purple or red or maybe pink would look the best if you can't find mauve or coral.



I hope I was helpful!



Makeup emergency?

Thanks! I am really glad i could be helpful. This was also the first best answer I have ever gotten.



:D Report It



Makeup emergency?

That looks ridiculous. Don't do it.



You'll get the wrong kind of attention.



Edit: "if its done by a model its amazing"



Riiiiiggghtt....this is why anorexia is thriving.



Makeup emergency?

please don't



Makeup emergency?

It looks goofy to me.



Makeup emergency?

Try using the mauve colour in a lipstick and finding a strong coral gloss. Or a coral lipstick and mauve gloss.Doing the 2 seperate colours is only found in fashion photos and runways.. as a make up artist I would advise using it as an everyday look may not be the best.



Because you have tanned skin.. I think a coral colour lipstick or a mauve would look much better than both being seperated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance