Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

I have hair down to my back and need to spike it, or make it into a mohawk for a project on Punk Rock. I need to know what to use and how to do it.



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

A project on punk rock, huh?



Depends on HOW punk you want to go with this. The gutter punks I know used spray paint or glue. It's pretty permanent though..



You'll probably need to use several different products as you have long hair. I'd sugguest using Ice Spiker. They make hair glue as well as a hair spray. That stuff works wonders but is pretty pricey



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

jello powder



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

with it that long it maybe too heavy to spike. most people use hair glue or wax to spike.



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

There is a product called GLU`E. It comes in colors or clear. It will stick up any thing and it stays untill you wash it out. It is about $7.00 for 46oz.



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

there is a product by paul mitchell called lab its a styling glue for like 10$ a bottle it actuallly loooks like a glue bottle so buy that it works i use it but i have shorter hair(u might need a few bottles)



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

you should use gel to spike it up



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

elmers glue believe it or not works awesome. i used it a lot when i wore big spikes in my hair. hang your head down so your hair is hanging(damp) and run your hand through it to get it to go up into a spike then take the elmers and cover the spike with it using the other hand and hold it up till its hard. repeat if necessary



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

moose and gel to get it up. i dont know how



How can I do a mohawk on my long hair?

tooth paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance