Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why do people label me emo, punk,?

o.k. people get confuse if i am a punk or emo.the only thing i wear old vintage bright /black t-shirts,old vintage skirts,i have a short bob hairstyle my hair color is natural black .i wear old vintage dress,, i don't try to be emo or punk i just look like one. why all the labels?



yes i do listen to alternaive,indie,punk,



and a little emo music



stop with all these label!!!



Why do people label me emo, punk,?

i kno i hate it tooo! just cuz my ears r gauged out a lil and i have some scars on me (not self inflicted) ppl atomatically call me emo. im not tho. i gets so annoying. whn will ppl learn lol



Why do people label me emo, punk,?

Dress like a lady ******



Why do people label me emo, punk,?

they call u emo cuz they'e jealous that you have a better taste in music



:]



and when they say it next time rub u fist against ur wrist (hey that rhymes!!) like ur self harming and gooo "oh yeah(!!) my life is so s*** i want to dieeee WAAHHHH! WHY do i have to be in the presence of imbeciles like them"



they get confused and trundle off wondering what an imbecile is



YaY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance