Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dressed to impress... glam punk?

My boyfriend and I were talking about his interests and he's turned on by the glam punk look.



Needless to say I am not "glam"



I have had mohawks, shaved head, rainbows of color,



I have my lip and tongue pierced.



Jet black hair.



I don't wear much of girly clothes, chucks, jeans and a bandtee/hoodie.



Any Ideas on how to jazz up my look to impress him one of these days.



I refuse to completely change but if it turns him on I'll try it.



RECENT PICTURE http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/Liz...



http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a89/Liz...



I am 18 so please don't talk about me being young that tends to be a common issue on here with helping others out.



Dressed to impress... glam punk?

Maybe a cute up-do (nothing fancy, just up and sleek)...



Some glittery eye make-up and lip gloss...



Go for a pink hoodie, a few rhinestones around the hood/neck (Or even a black hoodie with rhinestones would dress it up a bit)...



You shouldn't be someone new, just polished... Oh, and avoid the chick's section at Hot-Topic.... That stuff is just cheesy and unoriginal... But, I'm sure you knew that...



Dressed to impress... glam punk?

mmm well i'm positive by what he means by glam punk persay... add a few blond streaks in black hair?? that'd look hot.



i personally like camoflauge clothing... its hot but not too girly...maybe lipgloss???... i'm just guessing...all the labels confuse me...



anyhow hope u figure it out :)



Dressed to impress... glam punk?

you are very pretty. i don't think you have much to improve. ask him what he means by glam punk. maybe he can go to the store with you , and show you some stuff.



Dressed to impress... glam punk?

I dunno... What exactly is "glam punk"? I've heard the term used in reference to guy punk bands with a sort of cross-dressing look... but I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to be a cross-dressing man...



So I'll just assume he means he likes the girly punk look...



Personally I think you look good as you are. But guys are dickheads (no offense to your boyfriend)... After all that- I actually can't help, cause I don't do the whole girly thing either... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance