Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help with getting a good hair cut.?

I want to cut my hair, short. not too short, but around my ears. i want it to look a little 'punk' as some people would say. i'm not gothic, though. i was thinking of possibly coloring it just a little bit, but my mom won't approve of anything 'too radical'. i was thinking kind of a spikey / messy look, with light highlights, maybe. any helpful hints? [[so my mom will let me]]



I need help with getting a good hair cut.?

Go ahead do that!!! I have mine very light blond and brown chunk in the front and all over in the back, I keep mine spike and messy fron my crown to my neck, I could show a pic if ya want it.



I need help with getting a good hair cut.?

If you can't find the look you want in a magazine picture, look around @ the haircuts of friends or strangers. Don't be afraid to approach someone and compliment their hair %26amp; ask where they got it done. That is... if you're not happy w/ your stylist. If you DO like your stylist, then try to be as detailed as possible in telling him/her what you want. They'll probably be happy to try something a little different on you. It depends on whether or not they're artistic. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance