Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is a good way i can do my hair?

my hair is like barely touching my shoulders plus i have some short and some long layers also i have bangs a little bit past my eyebrow that go over to the side and i want to find an easy way to style it that doesnt take to long to do...i am only 13 so nothing like stupid or drastic and i am pretty preppy not a punk or anything



What is a good way i can do my hair?

Scrunch it w/ mose than finish with medium hairspray, very stylish!!!! YOu'll LOvE



What is a good way i can do my hair?

Try it each way and which ever one suits your face, stick with it, ask your Mom which looks the best.



What is a good way i can do my hair?

Uhm...you should probably like...let your hair grow out a little longer to your shoulders...then keep your bangs and get more layers...and what would make it stand out more is dying it bleech blonde with two toned BLACK hair underneath. Kay.



What is a good way i can do my hair?

I also have side bangs and layers. I like to straighten mine. straightening looks good with layers. And if you have a good straightener you can make it flip a little. It doesn't take very long, (mine takes about 10-15 minutes and my hair is pretty long.) and is very cute. Good luck!



Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance