Sunday, June 20, 2010

Changing/developing my clothes style?

right now i have kind of a non-style as far as clothing goes. when i look for clothes i just pick whatever looks ...cute. even if its like a punk style, which i definately am not. so i have preppy clothes, then i have goth clothes, sporty clothes, etc...you get the picture. i dont like having a mixed style like that. what do you suggest my style be? i have light brown shoulder length hair with platinum blonde highlights, long sidebangs, im 5'6", weigh 124 1bs, and dont have a really outgoing personality but im not totally shy either. i guess im just kinda average. thanx for all ur suggestions :)



Changing/developing my clothes style?

youve got style. youve got probably the best type of style out there. you can wear whatever you feel like without giving a damn what people really think. that is style right there. thats exactly what i do and i constantly have people asking me where i buy my clothes. yes, it is all has a goth and roll edge, but ive got preppy girls asking me where i get my skirts, punk guys asking where i got my shirts, girly girls asking where i got my shoes, all that. being able to mix and match according to your mood is awsome. keep it up girl!



Changing/developing my clothes style?

I totally agree with ashlee d...it s a cool thing that u can wear whatever u want,whenever u wish... Report It



Changing/developing my clothes style?

Your style is you. I used to be the same way, I still just wear what I feel like wearing that day.



Changing/developing my clothes style?

who says you need to fit or look or have a style? wear what you want to wear. sometimes the most fashionable, stylish dressers or those that don't follow a trend or style. i'm not saying you need to look out of the ordinary to stand out. but, why look like everyone else and blend in? it's okay to sress how you want to. try and set your "look" apart from the rest by adding an accessory that off-sets the outfit. just don't try so hard to make your outfits matchy-matchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance