Sunday, June 20, 2010

Does he like me?

this guy i like has a g/f but he flirts ALL the time! today he told me he liked my hair, last week when i got new glasses he said they look good on me. he always says stupid stuff like "you have nice toes"..weird i know. and he always notices when i change my toenail polish lol. he sits right behind me %26amp; always taps me on my shoulder and when i turn around he just smiles. hes never asked for my #, maybe cuz he has a g/f. he asks me how my days going, but he never asks what im doin this weekend or anything. he will say hey whats up in the hallway. does he LIKE me, or just being friendly?..not to sound stuck up or something, but he is a skater and kind of punk and i'm more girly/preppy. is it possible that he thinks i am too "good for him"? he always tells me that i'm the girliest girl he knows. btw, i am 16 and hes 17 so we're not little middle schoolers.



Does he like me?

ah yes this question is classic, there are two possibilities as for why he is doing this:



1) He is a player and flirts with a lot of girls



2) He might have a crush on you but is too shy to tell you because he has a gf. In this case check for these signs when you are in class with him:



- does he glance often at you?



- smiles when you talk to him?



- compliments you everyday (which he does)



- act different around you



if he does all of these things and or more then he likes you, and you should tell him you like him too because someone has to break the ice :) good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance