Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking for a book that I read but can't remember author or title of book?

I read this book in high school and I wanted to read it again. I don't remember to much but I do remember it was set in the future. I don't know if it was time travel or not. I remember one of the guys in the story dropped a piece of paper on the carpet and the carpet began to move toward the paper like in waves and the carpet moved the paper to the whole in the wall which was the garbage. I was thinking the guy had punk hair or something. The bad thing is, that's all I remember. Not much to go off of. I hope someone can help me. Thanks



Looking for a book that I read but can't remember author or title of book?

oh it could be some many books but i think it is closer to one journey to the future

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance