Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

I have blonde hair to my hips, its naturally straight and fine. Im influenced by punk/goth and lolita looks, dont want to dye it and I cant have too much outrageous styles as Im joining the police soon...



I need that change if you know what I mean... yet im unable to take the step until i have a few good ideas...



so please! suggestions welcome!



thanks



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

do the bob it always looks good on blondes



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

umm cut it about 4-5 inches past your shoulders. layer it near the bottom, have them razor it for volume. %26amp; u could do bangs but when u get it done ,tell them u want somthing simple but frames your face.. i like this style bcuz its flexible. ^_^ i have it myself but more is done to it.



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

why dont you try an emo look? do an image search for emo hairstyles



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

Hi there, i'm a hairdresser and i have to say when i client comes in and doesnt know what they want it can be very frustrating. you need to look at your face shape to start with. Oval faces will suit any sort of cut this is the perfect face shape to have. if you have a round face avoid bobs that are chin length as these styles will only accentuate your round face. same goes with square faces keep the length below chin level as not to accentuate a square jawline. if you want to go short then you need to give the hairdresser an outline of the sort of style you want. book a consultation with a hairdresser and discuss what look you are aiming for. a good cut will make a huge difference without any colour. decide how much length your willing to take off your hair also. sometimes what you think will be a good change takes a lot of getting used too - if you are certain you want a big change then decide how brave your going to be. buy some hair magazines and cut out styles that you like - you may find you can mix and match - as i do - front of this one, back of that one etc. also google some hair websites - there are thousands of styles you can see. some websites also use a program where you upload a photo of yourself and you can test drive styles to see how they will look. with fine hair layers are also a good idea as long as there are not too many - but it gives the illusion of thicker hair - there are also thickening serums on the market you can buy. good luck find your new style



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

you can try to tie it up in different ways..or use some hair accesories if you are not willing to risk ..



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

get that chopped up and layered.



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

You should make an appointment for a counsultation with a local salon/hairstylist. They will be able to make suggestions based on your face shape, hair type, etc. A good stylist will take the time to show you a few new looks and how to style it. Be sure to bring in some pics of the type of looks you like. It will give the stylist a better idea of your personal style.



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

This:



http://www.graphicsdb.com/data/media/3/0...



I styled my hair like this, and I love it. My hair is down to my waist. Just backcomb to make it stick up and lots of hairspray.



I know it's Angelina, but it awesome and it was when she was cool. It's punk and goth, Just add a minitop hat to make it Lolita-ish



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

Straight hair just a little bit past your shoulders, and straight blunt bangs (pretty thick) that rest just above your eyelashes. That looks good on just about anybody!



Can you recommend a practical hair style for me?

I would suggest layers! Layers always makes hair look fuller! My sister has baby fine hair. She has layers in it, it looks so much fuller!



You may notice if you cut off 3-5 inches and get layers that it will lay with a bit of a wave. This will also make it look fuller.



Even if your hair is still straight with layers, blowdry it with your head upside down also towards the end of your blowdry and add some type of spray or mouse and scrunch a bit.. This will give it a fuller look, even if it is still straight.



I have seen this on my sister. Her hair is very, very baby fine!



Good Luck! :o)



Make sure wherever you go that the person cutting your hair completely understands what look you are going for or they will screw it up! You may want to bring a picture or even call around and ask if any of the women who cut hair have thin hair themselves. I know this sounds weird but, my sister finally found a woman who cuts her hair that has fine hair that is just like her. Now her hair looks great!



-If you don't like what they are doing to your hair speak up before it is too late and they screw it up!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance