Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want a more "Punk" hairstyle...?

I have blonde hair that ranges from dirty blonde to platinum all over and ever-so-slight sidebangs. It can be wavy or straight depending on what I want to do with it. Right now it's down to my collarbone.



I absolutely LOVE the, quote, "gothic/punk" hairstyles that "emos" and whatnot have. I want a similar style without totally abandoning my slightly girly side. Also, I have a square-structured face, but it's also kind of round because I'm kind of young and haven't lost that annoying baby fat, so I'd like something not too incredibly short but still slimming.



Any pictures/links/descriptions would be really appreciated!



Thank you in advance! =D



PS. Yes, before one of you comes on and starts ranting at me I KNOW "punk," "emo," "goth," "prep," etcetera are all stereotypes. PLEASE spare me the lecture, I've heard it so many times I want to cry!



I want a more "Punk" hairstyle...?

Hmm, well there are a couple of girls in my class, they have their cut kind of short, and what they do,is have the front kind of...choppy and layered....



Sorry, I'm not much of a help, thats the only one i can think of.



I don't have any pictures, but the basic concept is:



Choppy layers.



Hope it helps!



I want a more "Punk" hairstyle...?

Hey babe,



There is this thing that girls do with their hair and it is called the skunk. It looks really nice.Its absolutely beautiful when done correctly. Ill try to find a picture and post it.



I want a more "Punk" hairstyle...?

try and add a bit of color maybe a couple streaks depends how daring you are . pink and black streak look really good and are both girly and punk. my hair is styled a lot like your and the top is a dark purple blacks and the bottom is all pink i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance