Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

hi im 12 female and i wear tartan scirts dark make up and eyeliner and tight jeans with flats ( alot of black things)



i have blonde hair but i like to wear black and also high stilletoes and pink ( nt realy punk) what am i ?



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

ur a person- LOL



It don`t matter what someone wears. I like skulls, but that don`t mean I`m a punk *Even tho it can be fun*



Peace



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

What? Is this a riddle? Why do you have to be anything?



If you want to be something I would be tempted to say emo or goth?



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

The answer is - you are a 12 year old.



Clothes don't identify you - there's a lot of people wearing stuff just because they like this today and that tomorrow. People wear a lot of black and dark colors in highly professional jobs, it does not make them punk, goth or anything else other than appropriate.



Wear you clothes because you like them, not because you are trying to be something. Being something comes from within.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

What am you? You am lacking sufficient parental supervision.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

A mess.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

First your 12 and you shouldn't be wearing high heel shoes. Don't try to grow up to fast. You really shouldn't label your self as anything. If you like black wear black if later you want to wear green do it. just stay true to yourself and don't grow up to soon. sounds like you are trying to find your style. Think of it this way if you are true to your self you could start your own fashion craze and others might want to be like you.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

evo or goth, sounds more goth



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

I'd say what you are is too young to be wearing that sh*t!



Enjoy your youth. Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. Stay away from internet chat rooms because there's a lot of crazy, bad people out there.



For Christ's sake, act your age!!!



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

ummm... a wannabe-goth barbie?



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

Why do you want a label??



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

not naked



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

typical pre teen trying to fit in.



or you were a vampire in a previous life and it hasn't worn off yet



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

ur original and don't care wut people think of you, you're unique...kinda lol. Except there are a lot of emo people already.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

confused and insecure. don't worry, society will be more than happy to give you a label soon enough.



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

hi im 17 male and I wear GTA T-shirts no make up and Zelda wristband. and baggy jeans (a lot of game things)



I have black hair but i like to wear game things and also baseball caps (nt really a game freak)



What am I?



Perhaps u r surprised reading this but u can't help thinking I am a game freak. Accept it! u r a P-U-N-K!!!



If I wear this ......... (what am i)?

Very badly dressed, I hope your taste changes with age, and only for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance