Friday, November 27, 2009

I HATE my hair.... Please come and help..?

Well,i think i have a chubby face and i DO think my face is ppretty but i HATE my hair, can you please give me cute hairstyles and haircuts? the difference is that the haircut is where you go to the salon and get your hair cut to it, and the hairstyle is a style you do every day. THanks, also i HATE the punk/emo style



I HATE my hair.... Please come and help..?

no one is ugly we are all cute even i thought that i was untill i meet the man of my dreams here are some hair styled



well place a quarter of hair on the one side then place comb on just the top and give a small tug not all the way down that way your hair stands over to your eye on one side and another you can cut your hair shoulder lenght and when it is freached wash just shack it and trow it back and you could use hair sprays



I HATE my hair.... Please come and help..?

Changing your part can make a big difference. It's easy to do and you can take it it out in minutes if you decide you don't like it. Side parts look great on everyone! I went from a down-the-middle part to a side and got tons of compliments!



If you have bangs, side-sweep them, kinda like on your avatar. Those are some easy hairstyles. For haircuts it depends on the shape of your face. Long hair looks great on everyone. But don't go longer than your belly button though. Short hair looks good on a lot of people too. But don't go too short, not everyone can pull off the Ellen Degenres look. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance