Friday, November 27, 2009

Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

I'm 12 and I'm looking for pictures of some emo/scene hair to show my mom and then possibly my hairstylist. I already have brown hair and I can't dye it except for MAYBE a streak of some shade of blond. I don't think my parents would approve of anything too out there. I'm not photogenic but here's a pic of me anyways...



http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb162...



I'm warning you it's a terrible picture... I was sleeping on the floor (don't ask why I just do sometimes) and then my friend attacked me with a camera but it's all I have for now.



Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

Good question! I found this for you, it's from a guide called 'how to be scene' - Hope it helps!



*How To Be Scene*



|Hair|



Scene hair, despite popular belief is not about the cut, but more about the shape %26amp; styling.



- For example, a normal hair cut can be turned scene by simply sweeping a side-parting (to creat a emo-style fringe) and adding volumising hair spray.



What defines scene hair?



1) Volume - whether this be by backcombing hair (brush hair upwards from tip to root), adding lots of volumising hair spray and gel, or adding a layer of hair extensions underneath. (clip ins are easy for this)



2) Colour - Dye hair, or add coloured streaks and extensions. Add stripes (a.k.a. 'coon tails') for added effect.



3) Accesories: Bows %26amp; clips.



A typical scene cut: Longer at the front, shorter at the back (mullet). This suits most facial structures and people, as long as you work it around your face.



Long face: add a full-set or partial fringe.



Round/square face: fringe not essential.



|Makeup|



1) Heavy eyemakeup can be achaived with an all-around eyeliner (liquid eyeliner on lids) and dark/bright eyeshadow. Optional large fake lashes to enlarge eye.



2) Bright lipstick/gloss



3) Add body jewels and glitter.



|Jewelry|



DIY Jewelry, custom made by e-famous sites such as LoveBites and Bruises: http://www.lovebitesandbruises.com



Anything original and different.



- Tip - Resell custom made jewelry on your Myspace!



Looking at your pic, I think it will suit you!



Hope this has helped you! :)



Jo



xx



Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

You have a basic scene cut now... try watching this video



http://www.luv-emo.com/emofashion.html



That should help you out!! Good Luck!!



Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

i really dont think that type of hairstyle would look very good on you.. you might need to grow your hair out though



Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

extensions.



Emo/Scene hair for a girl with short hair?

check this site http://www.emo-hair.net it has lot of info on emo hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance