Saturday, November 28, 2009

Im a guy and my hair is a little curly... it used to be long but now its short.... and I want one of

Punk/emo/scene cuts with everything short enough for spikes and then the front really long covering my face... where should I go to find out how to cut my hair to grow out like that... or should I go to a barber to cut it after its grown out/??



Im a guy and my hair is a little curly... it used to be long but now its short.... and I want one of those?

Haha my brothers hair is like that, he just gets it done at Regis Hair Salon. They do a pretty good job and its really cheap to get it done there.



http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb164...



His is usually more spiky in the back though, I couldn't find another pic hah, but if you want your hair kinda like that then go to Regis :)



I hope I helped lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance