Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girls with brown hair and black streaks?

I have a medium-tint brown hair, and TODAY i am going in to get it dyed, i'm putting black in the bottom layer, and i wanted to put in streaks and stuff (black ones, because it's the color that my hair holds the longest) but i want to see pictures to know exactly what i want to do, does any one have any they can post? i'm not like punk or emo... it can be a little on the edge but i dont really pull off the TOTALLY crazy stuff



Girls with brown hair and black streaks?

I don't have any pictures. I am a blonde with natural highlights so I haven't ever put any dye in my hair.



It seems like that would be a really dark color against brown hair but I guess it is your choice and I assume that you want it rather dark.



Girls with brown hair and black streaks?

i dont have any pics but i dont think it will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance