Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do I sound ..Attractive?

Just randomly wondering...



Brown hair 5'4 ..Blue/green eyes..15 years old. I play guitar..im not like some punk though hahha I play softball..I guess im popular..I go to the gym with my parents. im not the skinniest.. im 111 lbs but im far from fat..



Do I sound ..Attractive?

yes you do



Do I sound ..Attractive?

Yes u do sound attractive. Why?



Do I sound ..Attractive?

You sound just grand. Softball girls can by dykey, so watch out for that, though..



Do I sound ..Attractive?

At 111 lbs., you SHOULD be far from fat. :S



This description isn't enough. Have a pic to share?



Do I sound ..Attractive?

Sure, you sound pretty attractive.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

yea you do sound attractive



Do I sound ..Attractive?

youre a lil short and a lil skinny for me =] but you do sound very cuteee.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

my name is tito, wanna date? you sound a so delicious i could just drink you and eata yo haarr



Do I sound ..Attractive?

Sounds like a Smart, beautiful and Georgeous Girl.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

heck NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Do I sound ..Attractive?

yea, and 111 lbs IS skinny!



Do I sound ..Attractive?

You sound cute, but I am a mother of teens and all 15 year olds are cute. I am biased.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

No because you are a silly virgin who pins posters in his room.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

i think you v. good but wait until you get bigger then you will know you deserve attractive man in your life



Do I sound ..Attractive?

You're unoriginal.



You need to take up something more extreme to stand out from the crowd and REALLY be attractive.



Try sky diving.



Or time and space manipulation.



Works for me.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

ummm... im the same age and id say not relly??!! you sound pretty short and big --- sorry to disappoint you but relly Id have to see you



Do I sound ..Attractive?

this is how girls end up on a dateline-type of situation... be careful asking everyone who has a yahoo account that.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

well i say you do ...im saying that anygirl woo has there head on striaght with high confidence should be what a guy is atracted to .... you sound cofindent guys love confidence



Do I sound ..Attractive?

well the bluish green eyes is definitely nice=] and you seem a little on the short side but hey you're 15 and i'm sure you'll get taller. but overall w/ the whole guitar/softball thing you got goin on and the regular visits to the gym, you sound pretty good looking. of course this is the internet and i wouldn't really know for sure. but looks aren't everything to girls when they look for a guy. as long as your nice, listen to what we say and actually talk to us then you're good!



Do I sound ..Attractive?

yes everything about is attractive, you play sports meaning your in shape, you play an instrument meaning you have talent and creativity and you have light colored eyes which i myself like personally.



Do I sound ..Attractive?

Rocker-girls are the best...so you got my "yes." And don't ever quit playing. You will regret it someday. Now go jam, would ya?



Do I sound ..Attractive?

yeah you do sound attractive....hey e-mail me lolz....



hey have a pic to share...?



Do I sound ..Attractive?

u sound fine. whats the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance