Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need help finding a good hair salon, anyone plz?

Ok does anyone know of a really good hairstylist or hair salon in Miami, I want to get hair cut but where I go they don't know how to do it, they don't really do modern haircuts. The one I want it's kind of emo/punk/rockerish....I dont even know what to call it. but I need to find someone who does moder haircuts.



plz.



I need help finding a good hair salon, anyone plz?

I've always liked Regis. There are a few in Miami.



http://www.regishairstylists.com/salonre...



Good luck!!



I need help finding a good hair salon, anyone plz?

I've found really terrific hairdressers twice now (two different cities) by going up to strangers whose hair seems similar to mine except that *theirs* looks great. (Similar texture, curl or straightness, like that.)



"Excuse me for interrupting, but your haircut's great. Do you mind telling me who does it?"



Most people are terribly flattered and don't mind a bit. If two people name the same person, that's all the recommendation I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance