Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scene/Straightedge Hair Cuts and Color?

Ok, So, I Be A Girl. My Hair Is Currently Right At Shoulder Length And Red. I Seriously Need It Cut and A New Color, This Red Is Fading Fast (I Dye My Hair Alot)



For The Cut, Im Looking For Something That Shows Who I Am:: The Quite Little Girl Who Sits Alone In Class, But Is Completely Immature When She Is With Her Small Group Of Friends, Who Are Often Labeled The "Punk Rockers"



I Want It Edgy, Pieces, Layered and Crazy.



For The Color, Im Not Going Black. Because Its Too Hard To Get Back. I Want More Than One Color, Highlights, Ya Know, What Ever Works.



Please Post Pictures!!!



Thanks Much.



Scene/Straightedge Hair Cuts and Color?

i dont have a picture but my friend is also a punk rocker and she has awsome hair. It is 1 inch less than shoulder length. SHe hs bangs is the front. 2 or 3 layers and the bottom is really choppy



this looks something like it



http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



this is a really cool hair color



http://photos.gurl.com/hair/2007/01/colo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance