Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

i have dirty blonde hair and bangs and i think my hair is dull. My hair is a couple inches longer than my shouldeers.. I am 14 yrs old and and very unique, sortof punk. I really would like a change in my cut or something. I am open to colors too.



PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS!!



I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

If your look for something sorta "scene" You could go to photobucket and type in Scene Hair and they have loads of hair ideas with bright colors, or just blonde or black.



I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

dye your hair a dark reddish brown.



I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

at the ends die them hot pink. it goes with the punk look really well.



im not punk but it looks really good with ppl who are.



I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

I love that new punk cut..... you now the ones with the really thick short layer in front and some long pieces in back:



http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c346/S... Also i have always liked the look with your hair right up to your shoulders... you cn dye it platinum londe and brunette underneath



I need a change with my hair. HELP PLEASE!!!?

Ah yes. I had a punk flair when I was in high school. Colors are hard, the school will most probably be against wacky colors like always which is a bummer...however, be creative with natural tones. Like, black and bleach blonde make a good combo, also black and red, or red and blonde. The ends of your hair you could do black, about maybe the last inch of all your hair. And just keep the rest blonde. As for styles, I had long hair more than half-way down my back. My favourite hairstyle, takes a short bit of time, but take your hair in strands when its wet, like at nighttime after your shower, twist it so it's tight but not hurting, and then take a curler and curl it while it's twisted. Sleep like that, take out in the morning (soft curl is probably best for comfort), and in the morning you'll have these awsome sort of twistie curl that looks like snakes or something. As for the bangs, ever seen Beetlejuice? Take some gel and clump hair to look like small triangles. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance